Embody Your Power.
Access Your Wisdom.
Embrace Your Soul.
In this 2-Day retreat workshop, you will learn to:
• Embody a powerful presence
• Be undaunted in the face of conflict/challenging dynamics
• Fiercely embody grace in the face of aggression
• More confidently and effectively stand your ground
• Protect yourself from emotional and physical assault
A self-aware presence is the foundation for enduring power, as well as interpersonal safety—whether a confrontation is verbal, psychic, emotional, and/or physical. People who feed on weakness and vulnerability avoid those who exude a powerful presence, who speak up and defend themselves when confronted.
We are also confronted by interpersonal situations and macro systems that minimize, undermine, and suppress. How do we remain powerful in a context that is unsupportive or oppressive? A life of integrity honors healthy boundaries, compelling the world to take you seriously and respectfully.
To be a whole human being—seamlessly integrated body, mind, heart, and soul—is no small undertaking. Relationships test your integrity and progress. Are you present, clear, and heart-centered or absent, compromised, and heady? How do you navigate relationships with grace and humility, rather than with arrogance, aggression, and authority? Wholeness is intimately tied to others; if your relationships are strained, your personal journey will feel like an uphill climb.
In this workshop, you will:
• Identify inner obstacles that bar your access to your full power and potential, and understand how these compromise your body, mind, and soul
• Access and test your power-flow through practical exercises
• Understand and evaluate your degree of alignment--the extent to which you are spiritually guided or unclear and at a loss
• Investigate personal integrity and identify gaps that compromise you
• Investigate interpersonal integrity and identify obstacles to healthy relationships
• Explore tense moments, including physical confrontation
With the intention to help create and maintain a safe space to explore sensitive topics, this workshop is open to people identified as women only, age 18 and up. This workshop is not suited for those with severe, unprocessed trauma that requires individual therapy. If unsure, please contact me to discuss appropriateness. Please wear comfortable clothing to move around in and be prepared to take notes.
Facilitators: Kourosh Kashani & Sonali Sadequee
Location: Town & Mountain Training Center, Asheville, NC
Date & Time: Sat-Sun, Feb 2-3, 2019, 9a-5p
Registration is secured with payment.
Please text on completion of payment to confirm receipt.