Hips and Back Alignment Yoga Class
This class is based on the principles of alignment and Purna Yoga. All poses will be practiced to allow each student to receive maximum benefits. Precision and understanding of the body are critical.
What are the benefits of Back Alignment yoga?
- Strengthens and makes the body supple
- Helps to relieve lower, middle, and upper back pain
- Reduces stress
- Helps with concentration
- Helps with depression, hypertension, and anxiety, among others conditions
Who benefits from Back Alignment yoga?
This class is beneficial for anyone looking to deeply stretch their hips, restore mobility and hip function, and reduce pain and tension in the lower back.
$15 donation is accepted. No one will be turned away for lack of funds.
Advance RSVP is required 24 hours in advance. Contact Sonali at:
Notes to all participants:
- Please bring your own yoga blocks if you have any.
- Upon arrival to the center, please park behind the building for easy parking and enter through the back glass doors.