CATALYST NEUROLOGICAL RE-EDUCATION ENERGY
Catalyst is a hands-on approach to offering neurological nutrition to the body for its optimal function and expansion. It is a resource for supporting effective mind/body functioning. Catalyst practitioners introduce specific subtle contacts onto the body to support the entire human being and its nervous system.
The science of Catalyst:
The body is a receptive-based vehicle that continually learns from its environment. Catalyst facilitators use gentle nutritious touch to facilitate greater levels of peaceful and grounding experiences through the body. With an understanding of 1) tensegrity (the complex interrelationship within the body) and 2) neurology, Catalyst enhances body awareness and expansiveness, this approach encourages the body to unwind, release, and redistribute its own tensions for a more healthier, vibrant experience and expression of life.
What to expect in a private Catalyst session:
A Catalyst session consists of three phases: 1) Intention, 2) Initiation, and 3) Integration. The session is usually facilitated on a massage/chiropractic table, standing, or sitting. Session is duration is either 30 or 60 minutes.
The Philosophy of Catalyst:
- The body is responds to sincere intentions of the heart.
- When we are in touch with our body, we are in touch with life.
- The body is a vehicle of consciousness.
- Neurological expansion improves the living condition.
- Life's intelligence connects and coordinates all living things.
- When we function at peak performance, we express life differently from each other.
- The intellect need not know everything, just that everything is intelligent.
- Our quality of life is not dependent on events, but how we respond to events.
- Coordinated change comes through us, not from us.
- To behave with dignity is nothing more than walking well in the face of change.
- Challenges are lessons waiting to be learned.
- Life responds to every thought and every action.
- We each have an inner blueprint for success.
Chakra Energy Healing Session
Everything that exists is energetic. Everything is vibrating as certain frequencies. Our human bodies too comes with an energy body that exists within our living organism though it is invisible to the human eyes.
What can you expect in a chakra healing session?
A chakra energy session is designed to introduce you to the deeper gifts and qualities of each of your chakras, their limitations, and what you can do to develop an active relationship to these gifts that reside deep within you're being already. You will learn how to activate them and keep them flowing effortlessly through the use of color, breath, and body-tapping.
What are chakras?
Chakras are the main energy centers of the body according to Eastern medicine. They are the openings for life energy to flow into and out of our energetic aura. Their function is to vitalize the physical body and to bring about the development of our self-consciousness. They are associated with our physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, & psychic interactions. There are seven major chakras. Individually, your chakras look similar to funnels with petal-like openings on the front and the back of the body. Chakras are invisible to the human eye, but they can be perceived intuitively by trained energy workers.
They are in the center of the body, starting at the base of the spine and running up to the top of the head.
- Root/Base Chakra
- Sacral/Navel Chakra
- Stomach/Solar Plexus Chakra
- Heart Chakra
- Throat Chakra
- Brow/Third Eye Chakra
- Crown Chakra
Our chakra energy body is alive, intelligent, informative, and interactive. It knows exactly what it needs for supporting perfect health and vibrant energy. When our energy system is disrupted, blocked, slowed, or damaged due to chronic or immediate trauma and/or stress, messages are sent to the conscious level that something is off. It gives us subtle hints that beckons our attention/awareness.
In the West, we are often trained to look at the physical body and address its needs rather than look at our energetic systems to provide them what they need for perfect health. However, Eastern traditionshave always esteemed that our energy system is conscious and this energy is connected with all energies in the Universe. Our energy system act as the point of contact between the physical world and the metaphysical or spiritual world.
Some effects of Negative Energies influencing our chakra system:
- Lacking vitality or a zest for life
- Chronic negative or distorted thinking/inner-critic
- Negative, unbalanced or distorted emotions
- Negative, unbalanced or distorted behavior
- Feeling disconnected from other human beings
- Feeling disconnected from the Creator or whatever we choose to call our Higher Power
- Feeling disconnected from nature
- Panic attacks that can be caused by a vulnerability caused by holes/leakage in our auras
- Chronically compromised energy system contributes to many physical illnesses.